The SHD / DDRC is an extremely powerful and flexible high-fidelity digital audio processor. The system combines the Dirac Live® 3.x / room correction solution with miniDSP's powerful DSP audio tuning plug-in software and Volumio high-performance network streaming.
The SHD / DDRC interacts with various software systems. To ensure smooth initialization of your SHD / DDRC, please be sure all the latest drivers and applications are loaded per the current user guides. SHD products purchased from Deer Creek Audio include perpetual licenses and updates.
A few things before you begin
● Before you start a Dirac project, verify you can run your system with the SHD in its basic mode as a preamp
● Your Mac or PC should be fully updated and as clean as possible
● All older, related miniDSP, Dirac software and USB drivers should be removed
● Loading the ASIO driver on PCs is required
● When operating Dirac, all level control must occur in the Dirac application
● If you perform updates, be sure to update all components: Dirac, SHD plug-in, USB driver and Volumio
● When running a Dirac project, make sure your MAC or PC is fully connected to the UMIK-1
● Always remember to save your Dirac projects and configuration .xmls
Deer Creek Audio and the miniDSP DevTeam are here to help with any issues. If you run into any roadblocks, please feel free to call or email us (include screenshots).
● U.S. technical support through Deer Creek Audio
● miniDSP application notes and User Forum support
● Installation guide and phone support
● Deer Creek Audio is an authorized miniDSP dealer
Deer Creek Audio offers live consulting services to help you get up to speed fast.
● System crossover, level and delay settings
● Multi subwoofer integration
● Dirac target curve and PEQ customization (overlay) assistance
● General room tuning techniques, etc.
● TeamViewer for live interactive system optimization
Please contact us with any questions or comments:
deercreekaudio.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / 720.726.9272
Rev. 10122021 deercreekaudio.com
Check out the SHD DDRC Dirac Startup document. Also be sure to read the miniDSP user guides.
When you purchase an SHD series product, it includes full, perpetual licenses for Dirac Live, the miniDSP SHD plug-in, the ASIO USB driver and Volumio. Each time you download software you’ll receive the latest version. You also can upgrade at any time, from multiple computers, using the supplied licenses.
The license for Dirac Live is hard coded into the SHD product, and the software is downloaded directly from the Dirac website. All other downloads are available through miniDSP. You will need to open free accounts with miniDSP and Dirac Live to access your downloads.
It’s recommended that when you perform an update on an individual piece of software you also update all software for the unit.
Yes, all of our SHD products are the most recent versions released by miniDSP. We import new fresh stock monthly directly from miniDSP, so all our products contain the latest firmware and software updates.
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
Select the PayPal Pay Later option at Checkout