miniDSP SHD + Network Streaming DSP + Dirac Room Correction + Volumio Streaming + UMIK-1
In Stock Same Day FedEx* - Includes UMIK-1
The miniDSP SHD is a “Streaming High Definition” digital audio processor which combines:
Dirac Live room correction solution
Volumio high performance network streaming
miniDSP's powerful DSP processor and toolbox audio tuning capability
Dirac Live calibration uses the popular UMIK-1 microphone and Dirac’s easy-to use calibration tool providing world class room tuning.
Volumio gives you access to music files from many sources including USB drives, NAS (network area storage devices), Roon, TIDAL, Spotify, JRiver, internet radio and more.
The SHD’s powerful but user-friendly DSP audio tuning software provides: ten-band parametric EQ per channel, crossovers up to 48 dB/octave, compressor/limiter, and a 2x4 matrix mixer. Allowing for powerful audio system tuning in applications ranging from integrating a single subwoofer to a two-way active speaker.
Three digital inputs and USB Audio enable the SHD to fit right into any modern audio system, while processed outputs are available as four channel unbalanced and balanced analog and digital.
• Processor: 32-bit floating-point 450 MHz Analog Devices SHARC DSP
• Powered by Dirac Live® Digital Room Correction
• Quad core ARM processor for network audio streaming - Preloaded with Volumio Streaming
• Analog Inputs: Stereo XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced)
• Digital Inputs: Stereo USB Audio, AES-EBU, SPDIF and Optical
• Analog Outputs: 4 x XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced)
• Digital Outputs: 4 x AES-EBU and SPDIF
• White/Black OLED front panel controller
*** UMIK-1 Included Calibrated Microphone Included ***